The objective of IRS Amnesty 2012 is to bring taxpayers that have used undisclosed foreign accounts and undisclosed foreign entities to avoid or evade tax into compliance with United States tax laws. The IRS reopened the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) in 2012, as it continues working on a wide range of international tax issues and follows ongoing efforts with the Justice Department to pursue criminal prosecution of international tax evasion.
MyTaxFiler provides a complete insight into the tax code that applies to Resident Individuals in the United States, including Green Card Holders and US Citizens. It also assists its customers with:
- Total compliance, Peace of mind Guaranteed!
- Consultation and Impact Analysis
- Analysis and Planning to reduce FBAR Penalty
- AMT Strategies, Foreign Tax Credit
- Review of 2009, and 2010 OVDI cases
- Mutual Fund or PFIC computations
- Preparation of forms required to participate in the OVDP program
- Preparation of Tax Amendments and Delinquent FBAR
- IRS Representation by Enrolled Agents or Affiliated CPAs and Attorneys
- Last but not the least, all this for a fraction of cost charged by other firms.
Contact us Toll free: (888)-482-0279 or (888)-996-9829, Toll: (972)-349-0149 or (972)-961-9814 or you can mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want more information on IRS Amnesty, visit mytaxfiler Blog to read more – http://www.addison.mytaxfiler.com/blog/